2021 Unity 40 Days Fasting Sermon: Day 1
THE NEW WORLD ORDER- THE TOWER OF BABEL REVISITED
Let me begin this introductory note by saying even during the 21st century, the Scriptures, which carry the Word of God continue to prove its authority, its relevance, its prophetic accuracy and its divine nature and power of God. It continues to demonstrate its value as the only source that is useful to the people of the world, for information, and education, for learning and sharing and for warning and advice especially to those who have a responsibility to lead and govern God’s people and manage the world environment.
The Bible continues to prove that God all history is about Him and that He is omnipresent, and all knowing. It proves that He is the ultimate leader who conceived the very ideal and concept of government. A governing leader who does not take time to search the scriptures will remain an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise and rhetoric.
On the 4th January 2021 Pastor Mukhuba, the honourable servant of God and founder of Unity Fellowship Church based in Soweto, Chaiwelo preached a Holy Spirit inspiring sermon to kick start an annual 40 days of fasting and prayer.
The sermon was preached at a time when the current President, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa and his administration has banned all gatherings under the pretext that COVID 19 pandemic infections and deaths have all of a sudden increased as a result of the new second wave, only known by government, its international partners and local advisers.
The teaching by Pastor Mukhuba was based on book of Genesis 11: 1- 9, titled, THE TOWER OF BABEL, which narrates a true biblical and historic event. This historical narrative states that,
“The whole world had one language, and a common speech. As people moved from the east, they found a plain in the country of Shinar where they settled. They said to one another, “Come let us make bricks and bake them in fire.” They used bricks for stone and bitumen for mortar. They also said, “Come let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top reaching heaven; so that we may become a great people and not be scattered over the face of the earth.”
Yahweh came down to see the city and tower that the sons of man were building and Yahweh said,
“They are one people, and they have one language. If they carry this through, nothing they decide to do from now on will be impossible. Come! Let us go down and confuse their language so that they will no longer understand each other.”
So Yahweh scattered them over all the earth and they stop building the city. That is why it was called Babel, because Yahweh confused the language of the whole earth and from there Yahweh them over the whole face of the earth.”
Decoding and teaching on this Word of God, Pastor Mukhuba made some very cardinal points and relates the story of the Tower of Babel to our current situation of the 21st century modern world and the envisaged model and system of governance, and satanic planetary plan to establish a One World Government and Order. Without getting into detail, the following points were highlighted in her teaching:
1. That this biblical story and event has the positive and the negative lessons that we can build on, or be warned about it, in building our future and destiny as nations.
• On the positive side, she argued that the church and our nation can and must learn that when people of God are united with a common purpose that is approved by God e.g building a City of God, and the physical spiritual towers that link up with the throne of God in Heaven, God will be on their side and will be with them.
• On the negative side, when people come together for the purpose building a City of Man and the physical spiritual towers to defile the sacredness of heavenly places, to undermine the commandments and disorganise the order and plans of God, God of Heaven and Earth will confuse, frustrate and disrupt their wicked plans.
• When the church unites for the purpose of building the Kingdom of God, through fasting and praying against the Covid 19 pandemic and the establishment of the Luciferian New World order, God will not even come down but will hear their prayers and respond from Heaven. But when the global corrupt political leaders, satanic priests, wicked billionaires, magicians and scientists unite against a common purpose of establishing an anti-Christ one world government God will confuse and disrupt their plans in response to prayers of the church that Jesus prayed for in John 17. Through His infinite Word God has warned nations, leaders and kings of the world who are obsessed with building the new modern tower of babel. In the book of Psalms, God has warned and asked,
“Why do nations range, and the people plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed …… He who sits in the heavens shall laugh. The Lord shall hold them in derision. He shall speak to them in His wrath and distress them in His deep displeasure.”(Psalms 2:1-5)
2. One has to understand and learn that Gods laws, plans, choices, promises are absolute and sovereign, and that He is a jealous God who cannot share His glory with a man who has accepted the deceptive lies of the devil, surrendered his authority to the devil and thereby inherited the image and the likeness of the devil.
The legends of the Tower of Babel sinned against God in that, God’s governmental order and commandment to man at the Garden of Eden and through His covenant with Noah was that they must not only be fruitful but must also multiply and fill the earth. In a nutshell the thought, the objectives, the plans and actions of the legends of the Tower of Babel were an open rebellion against God’s order.
God has given the people a mission to occupy the land and make it fruitful but instead, people prefer their own security and creativity outside God’s commandments and governmental order. The brains that God gave them, is now used to undermine His authority and disrupt His governmental order and natural laws. They were not only rebellious they were full of pride to build the city and tower that disturb God’s peace and seek to occupy His heavenly throne. They like Lucifer wanted to be like God.
3. It is only God who has the capacity to bring unity of all nations and all man through power of the Holy Spirit and through His redemption plan as demonstrated through the Abrahamic covenant. In this covenant God called upon Abraham to establish a nation through which all other nations will be blessed or cursed.
His first promise to Abraham was that, “he would gather all the nations around his offspring (Gen 12:3) He also promised that when the Holy Spirit comes into the hearts of believers He would enable them to understand one another in the unique language of Love, one people, one church, whilst the sinful work will develop an oppressive and sterile male centred seductive culture, and the believer builds through intercommunication and communion in the same Spirit.”(Christian Community Bible, 1988) Therefore any political or religious efforts to unite the and make peace in the world will never stand without God and Jesus Christ the prince of Peace. Just like the evil system of apartheid government has collapsed so shall the plans to establish and sustain the New World Oder collapse in the presence of the so called masters of human wisdom.
It is therefore also important to note that the gathering and unity that is not sanctioned by God will not be able to stand. Pastor Mukhuba summed up her teaching by saying unity has to be built on foundations that God has laid, and a city has to be built through Jesus Christ the cornerstone. She called upon the church to unite to destroy the cities of man and build the cities of God. The nation must act in unity for a purpose that is approved by God.
That is to build and establish His Kingdom on earth and destroy the plans of the antichrist to depopulate the earth and establish a totalitarian one world government, one economy system, one humanist religion and one military command.
In summary it is clear that the current moves to establish a new world order is the repeat of what happened through the Tower of Babel