Ms. Mphaphuli is a professional nurse who is employed in one of the clinics in Soweto. She was routinely tested for COVID-19 at work on the 5th of May 2020. She received her test results on the 12th of May 2020, and she had tested positive for COVID-19. Ms. Mphaphuli was feeling well at that time and she did not show any of the COVID-19 symptoms. She became very nervous after she received her results and she did not know what to do. She then approached her immediate supervisor and requested to be released from work and to self-quarantine at home. Ms. Mphaphuli did not know that the first service for the Online Tuesday Healing and Deliverance Service of the 12th of May 2020 was being broadcasted at that time. She just had the thought to switch her television on and found the Servant of God Pastor Mukhuba preaching. Pastor Mukhuba announced that she would be praying for people who were sick during the Online Tuesday Healing and Deliverance Service of the 19th of May 2020.

Ms. Mphaphuli still did not show any symptoms of a person infected with COVID-19 on her first day of self-quarantine. She started to experience a headache and sore throat on the second day. The situation got worse on the day as she started to suffer from chest pains. The government’s track and trace team would check on her in the mornings and she was not improving. Her condition made her feel confused and nervous at the same time.

She then attended that Tuesday Healing and Deliverance Online Service of the 19th of May 2020, and Pastor Mukhuba opened prayer lines at the end of the service for people who were sick to call in as promised. Ms. Mphaphuli tried calling but she could not get through at first. She kept on trying, but she still could not get through because the lines were always busy. She resorted to phoning the UBN Call Centre, and they encouraged her to keep trying to call the prayer line. She persevered until she finally got through on attempt number 101. She then explained to Pastor Mukhuba that she had tested positive for Covid-19 and that she needed prayers. Ms. Mphaphuli was feeling down and she was soft-spoken on that call with the Servant of God. She was very sick then, Pastor Mukhuba instructed her to place her hand on the left side of her chest and further instructed her to breathe in and out. Ms. Mphaphuli felt heat inside her body while the Servant of God was praying. She did not know what was happening to her and she started crying, and she could not hold on until Pastor Mukhuba finished praying for her. Her cell phone fell off her hand and she also fell down while the Servant of God was praying. Pastor Mukhuba continued to pray for her over the phone. All the symptoms of COVID-19 stopped after that prayer. The Power of God knows no distance. Ms. Mphaphuli slept well that night and she woke up feeling well. The Lord Jesus healed her of the Coronavirus.

Her employer advised that they needed to conduct a second swab to test for COVID-19. They took the second swab on the 2nd of June 2020. Ms. Mphaphuli had already been healed by the Lord Jesus on the 19th of May 2020 after she was prayed for by the Servant of God. The results of the second swab took long to be released while she remained at home in self-quarantine. She called to follow up when she realized that it had been long since they took that swab and she had still not received her results. It was almost two months since she had stopped going to work due to the illness at that time. They gave her a link where she could access her result online. Ms. Mphaphuli attempted to get her results on the link provided but the results were not visible. She then decided to contact the nurse who conducted the second swab for her results. She insisted on getting her results which were later forwarded to her. Ms. Mphaphuli tested negative for COVID-19 after the second swab. The results confirmed what the Lord had already done on the 19th of May 2020 when she was prayed for by Pastor Mukhuba. She could not contain her excitement and she immediately contacted Pastor Mukhuba to confirm what the Lord has done for her.

The demons of the Coronavirus have bowed to the name of the Lord Jesus. The Fire of the Holy Ghost entered Ms. Mphaphuli’s body and the Coronavirus had no choice but to instantly vacate. She is completely healed of COVID-19 and she no longer suffers from chest pains, headache, sore throat or from coughing. She is free from COVID-19 and she will be returning to work on Monday the 6th of July 2020. We praise the name of the Lord Jesus for her healing. Hallelujah!